Louth Academy receives additional funding, pupil premium, to support those students who qualify using DfE criteria, including those students entitled to FSM during the last 6 years.
The Academy will primarily focus the Pupil Premium funding to accelerate progress and 'narrow the gap' for disadvantaged students.
The range of provision includes:
- Reduced class sizes to improve opportunities and outcomes.
- One to one/ small group teaching for some students to support progress in English and Maths.
- Weekend and holiday revision classes.
- Increased number of Teaching Assistants for specific in class support.
- Increased support to address shortfalls in reading and basic numeracy.
- Increased Pastoral support for vulnerable students.
- Access to some curriculum based additional provision, e.g. music tuition.
- Educational Welfare support
Download the Pupil Premium Strategy 2023